When it comes to our complexion, we do have a few requirements that should be met: Our skin should be flawless, our highlight should always be on point and we should have the most natural-looking possible blush there is. However, looking for the blush that’ll give you that pleasant flush can sometimes be a difficult challenge – but not until now. Here, we’ve rounded up five of the top natural-looking blushes that’ll surely give you the rosy cheeks that you want.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Glisten. Because its golden-toned pink flatters almost every skin tone, Tarte Amazonian Blush has been one of the cult favourites. It’s simply the best way to achieve that natural, summertime flush that you want without going overboard. What’s even better is that the blush provides a slightly shiny finish, so you no longer need to brush some highlighter over your cheeks.
- NARS Reckless Blush. If you have a rather fair skin and want to splash some natural-looking colour on your cheeks, then we suggest that you try out Reckless. Applying this light pink blush over the apples of your cheeks will surely give you a hint of shine and colour that’ll enhance your natural pallor.
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Nude. Tired of looking for blushes that fit your olive skin tone? Then try out Maybelline’s Fit Me Blush. Not only is this blush buildable and lightweight, it also has the perfect shade that adds a subtle colour to your cheeks without making it look green.
- Lancôme Blush Subtil in Aplum. Even if you’re blessed with dark skin tone, it’s still possible for you to get naturally flushed cheeks. The trick to it is finding a shade warm and rich enough to enhance your skin, instead of applying light shades over it. Aplum is one of the rich and sheer rosy shades that you should try. Other than its pearlescent finish, it’s oil-free and lightweight formula will also suite your skincare game.
- Clinique Cheek Pop Blush. Want a natural, bright blush that’ll leave you looking like a character in a novel of Jane Austen? Then Clinique’s Pink Pop Blush is for you. Although it provides a sheer and bright pink colour, its high-impact shade still manages to flatter almost every skin tone while still looking natural.
Finding a blush that perfectly fits your skin tone is really challenging. But by looking through these five products, you’ll surely find the perfect, natural-looking blush that’ll give you the pleasant flush that you’ve always wanted.